- 2023 PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE dates
- december 8th (Friday) --- dinner & "holiday christmas show"--- lorenzo's cabaret, 1100 south ave, staten island, ny. tickets - https://lorenzosdining.com RESERVATIONS-718-477-2400
- december 9th (saturday) --- holiday doo wop, Bergen pac, 30 north van brunt street, englewood, new jersey http://www.bergenpac.org
- december "new years eve" (sunday) ---- only 200 tickets to be sold for an intimate evening of dinner, dancing & dine with the duprees at "michael's riverside resturant & bar" lynhurst, new jersey....
- reserve your seat now! - call marina -973-477-9534
- 2024 PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE dates
- february 3rd (saturday) - parker playhouse, fort lauderdale, fl. 954-462-0223 www.parkerplayhouse.com
- february 9th (friday) ---rivers casino, phila, pa. -s.phila. lions club, dinner & dancing, 6pm
- february 14th (wednesday) ----north shore tower, queens, ny
- february 25th (sunday)-alabama theatre, myrtle beach, s. carolina. 800-342-2262 www.alabama-theatre.com
- March 10th (sunday) ---tba
- april 13th (saturday) --- tba
- april 19th (friday) - a doo wop extravaganza, shea center, wayne, nj, 973-720-2371, tickets -https://tickets.wpunj.edu/TheatreManager/1/online?event=0
- april 20th (saturday) --- the strand theater, lakewood, nj, tel-732-367-7789- www.strand.org
- MAY 17TH (FRIDAY) --- TBA
- may 21st (tuesday) --- "taste of the state charity event', park chateau, east brunswick, nj
- june 22nd (saturday) ---tba
- JUNE 23RD (SUNDAY) ---TBA
- august 22nd ((thursday) ---tba
- SEPTEMBER 7TH (SATURDAY) ---TBA
- september 21st (saturday) ---the kirby center, wilkes barry, pa
- september 28th ( saturday) ---tba
- october 5th, (saturday) ---tba
- october 13th (sunday) ---- Broadway theatre, pitman, nj 2pm, https://www.thebroadwaytheatre.org/
- october 27th, (sunday) ----malt shop memories cruise, st marten & tortola, https://maltshopcruise.com
- november 9th (saturday) ---- Smyrna Opera House, located at 7 W. South St. Smyrna, DElaware
- tickets - https://www.smyrnaoperahouse.org
- november 23rd ( Saturday) ---- tba
- december 6th & 7th (Friday & Saturday) --- tba
- The DuPrees are one of America’s best loved singing groups and are known the world over for recording million selling hits of the most beautiful love songs ever written. The Duprees once again, with their unmistakable sound and style, give new life to a collection of great songs of our time. I know the songs on this CD will capture and inspire your hearts and leave you with a lifetime of memories. Through the years it has been my great pleasure to know The Duprees. To put it simply, they're a class act; true custodians of great music. My friends Ben E. King, Jerry Butler, Little Richard, and I sincerely wish Tommy, Phil, Jimmy and Tony Much more success.
- We all want to thank you, our great fans. You have honored us with your tremendous support throughout the years and because of you our journey still continues............Sincerly Loyd Price, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- Since 1980, today's Duprees (Tommy Petillo, Jimmy Spinelli, have proudly evolved from the original members: Michael Arnone, John Salvato, Joey “Vann” Canzano, Joseph Santollo, Michael Kelly and Tom Bialoglow. They gave us those memories that will last a lifetime. As always we recognize, celebrate and honor the music that captured everyone’s hearts a half century ago.
- So while we salute and preserve the past, the next generation of Music Historians will document The Duprees continuing musical ride into the future. This collection reflects that evolution; With newly recorded versions of The Duprees greatest hits and all new songs that showcase the versatility and talent of "The Duprees" today. We are truly honored to be known as New Jersey’s ambassadors of love songs and America’s favorite vocal group. With the help of our musical director Mr Mark Baron we will go on recording many more beautiful songs to serenade the greatest fans in the world. These are the songs that will never die, the romantic moods and deep meanings that resonate through the hearts and minds of anyone who has ever fallen in love. When the lyrics and melodies of these old songs are brought to life by the smooth vocals of Tommy Petillo, Jimmy Spinelli and former members Phil Granito and Tony Testa no one can resist the emotion that sparks memories and the desire to sing along......Sincerley The DuPrees.